How we do it
At STP we adopt an integrated approach to planning, collaborating with clients, industry, government and the community to achieve sustainable, innovative outcomes that delivers commercial results.
We are outcome focused. We strive to foster a close collaborative approach with all our clients by developing a thorough understanding of your time frames, aspirations and objectives to deliver on your commercial outcomes and provide outstanding value for money.
Our extensive experience with Government planning policy gives us exceptional foresight into potential issues for developments and the ability to design workable practical solutions for managing risk.
We successfully lead projects of varying complexity, through commercial, regulatory and design considerations to deliver innovative planning solutions based on client objectives, contemporary thinking, and a commitment to town planning excellence.
Through our extensive professional network and lengthy experience in the industry, we have a select team of highly experienced consultants enabling us to work seamlessly within a multi-disciplinary team. We combine innovative design with outstanding project management skills to ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget. Our consultancy team include:
- Engineers – civil, hydraulic, mechanical, drainage, electrical, waste disposal
- Architects – to cover all styles and sizes of developments and architecture, including heritage architects.
- Surveyors – registered, engineering
- Interior Designers – residential, commercial
- Project Managers – small and large scale developments.
- Accredited bushfire consultants.
- Landscape Architects.
- Building Certifiers
- Draughtsmen – when an architect is not required.
- Real Estate Agents
- Quantity Surveyors