Project Management of Development Projects
At STP we believe astute project management is the key to the success of development projects. We successfully lead projects of varying complexity, through commercial, regulatory and design considerations to deliver innovative planning solutions based on client objectives, contemporary thinking, and a commitment to town planning excellence.
Our experience with Local Government gives us exceptional foresight into potential issues for developments and the ability to design workable practical solutions for managing risk. We always see the bigger picture and can take a project from concept to completion in the most effective way possible.
Through our extensive professional network and lengthy experience in the industry, we have a select team of expert consultants with whom we work seamlessly.
We combine our town planning expertise with outstanding project management skills to ensure your projects are delivered on time and on budget.
This field of expertise within STP is regarded as a key aspect to the success of the company and our clients.
STP offers all aspects of project management to ensure successful projects are analysed, approved and developed. We can assist with:
- Project co-ordination
- Procure specialist consultants
- Liaise with Government agencies
- Communications and stakeholder engagement
- Conversion of company title to strata title.
- Suburban and Rural Torrens, Strata, Community Title Subdivisions.
- Road, building, and services set outs.
- Australian Height Datum surveys and template set outs.
- Boundary surveys and marking.
- Boma lease areas.
- Complying development certificates.
- Exempt developments certificates.
- Engineering Surveys.
- Building and Construction set outs.