Who We Are
Suburban Town Planners and project managers plan and coordinate the successful completion of planning and development projects in rural and suburban areas at a competitive fee. The principal of the firm is Phil Mudge. Phil’s extensive qualifications and experience ensures you receive the best advice and your project receives professional management leading to a successful result in a realistic timeframe.
Phil has the following qualifications and experience:
Tertiary Qualifications and Further Studies:
- Bachelor of Surveying (B Surv.) University of NSW
- Graduate Diploma in Urban Estate Management (Land Economics), (Gr. Dip. Urb. Est. Mgt), (UTS), Sydney.
- Graduate Diploma in Planning (Gr.Dip.Pl.), University of Technology (UTS), Sydney.
- Diploma of Financial Planning, RG146, Financial Advisor.
- Real Estate Agents Licensing Diploma, University of Western Sydney
- Strata and Community Titles Managing Agents License/ Diploma, University of Western Sydney.
- Stock and Station Agents Diploma, University of Western Sydney.
- .Estate Master Valuer’s Development Feasibility Software.
- Property Development Course, University of Western Sydney.
- Development and Building Application Mediators Course, Australian Commercial Disputes Centre.
Previous Professional Memberships and Registrations:
- Registered Surveyor- Board of Surveyors NSW
- Member of The Planning Institute of Australia- MPIA
- Member of Institution of Surveyors, Australia- MIS Aust.
- Licensed Real Estate Agent.
Local Government Experience:
- Deputy Mayor and Independent Councillor, Manly Council 1991-1995
- Chairman – Manly Council Building and Environment Committee 1992,1995
- Chairman – Manly Council Landscape Management Committee 1992-1995
- Chairman – Manly Council Coastal Management Committee 1993-1995
- Chairman – Manly Futures Forum, 1994
- Notices of Motion, Manly Council, for Manly Town Centre Study 1993, Parking Study 1992, Manly Futures Forum 1994, Manly Corso Consultant’s Study.
Property Developments by Phil Mudge:
- 2 Apartments, 4 Storeys, 105 North Steyne, Manly, NSW
- Seachange on Pavilion, 32- 36 Pavilion Street, Queenscliff, Seachange on Crown – 65 -67 Crown Road, Queenscliff, NSW – Australia’s first 5 Star acoustic rated, luxury apartment building.
- Melaleuca Rise, 556-562 Pittwater Road, North Manly, NSW 12 Town Homes, 8 detached, 4 attached, Community Title Security Estate, Melaleuca Rise.